When you enter our store, please follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours:
- Masks are optional when entering the store.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Hand sanitizer is available at front door and in several spots around the front counter.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
- All visitors must keep 2m social distance from others
- Use of tap debit/credit card preferred payment method for safety of staff and visitors. Cash accepted if no other payment available. We reserve the right to not accept cash if obviously soiled.
- No personal items to be placed on counters
Our staff will be washing hands often.
We are cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched areas at least once an hour. We ask that you refrain from putting candles, incenses, oils and other scented products to your nose to sniff scents. You must sanitize your hands before trying on rings, rings will be washed after handling.
We will continue taking orders for pick up with the hope of maintaining low contact interactions. Message us here, call or email us to place your order. We will offer video shopping by appointment as well. Please call or message to set up appointment.